SAKER II 0 DEGREE - SHORT
The key to a good night's sleep in wild places is your sleeping bag. You might not have considered that the shape of the bag would affect how warm it can keep you. Well, we did. The Saker II 0 Degree has an ergonomic articulated foot box which is nice since the feet are the most common adjustment people make for warmth. The soft nylon liner inside will keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions and the ripstop nylon shell is DWR treated to keep moisture like morning dew out. Additionally, a zippered pocket sits right at your chest for items you need quick access to like a midnight snack or your phone.
- Comfort Rating: 0° F
- Carry Weight: Short 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2050g)
- Fits: Short up to 5'6"
- Size: Short 77" x 30.5" x 9.5"
- Girth: Short 61"
- Carry Size: 15.5" x 11"
- Fill Type: Continuous Fiber Perefill Synthetic
- Fill Weight: Short 55 oz. (1570g)
- Shell: 20D 380T Micro Ripstop Nylon - DWR Treated
- Liner: 30D 360T Smooth Weave Nylon